MAIN BUSINESS · Solar installations EMPLOYEES · 160 PROJECT · Solution for monitoring solar installations and data exploitation GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE · Spain TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTION · IoT Monitoring and data exploitation. Integration with Front End Web and Mobile App Development
The client installs and maintains solar installations. They sell about 6,000 installations per year.
They are leaders in the field of sale and installation of solar panels.
Each type of panel has a proprietary monitoring system, with different environments, different functionalities and limited management.
Rhomb.io has designed an end-to-end solution that consists of the manufacture of a system that allows to measure current and voltage, communicate with the front end cloud through an API and display the consumption and status data of the different facilities . The hardware, firmware and web environment for both the clients and the backend have been designed specifically for the client. Likewise, a wireless relay system has been developed that allow interaction, switching off, on and monitoring.
TECHNICAL SOLUTION AND COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT
The solution was addressed in the following phases:
– Data collection of customer needs
– Conceptualization of the solution and contribution of improvement ideas aligned with the business
– Design of prototypes delivered in sprints to validate functionalities.
– Test of prototypes, link to the web and data exploitation.
– Manufacture of pre-series and final production of the system
– Provide a unified platform for the centralization of information
– Have a reliable system that adapts to each manufacturer
– Possibility of data exploitation.
– Improve the support and information of the facilities
– To have data to improve the guarantee of the equipment offers, and to be able to advise the client on scalability or improvements of the system.